Following up on my new fascination with men’s wolf ring jewelry boxes, I was on the hunt recently for something elegant and stylish to gift to my mother-in-law. A beautiful and always-upbeat woman, her smile and energy are a perfect asset to her as a distributor for Mary Kay. When I discovered the Saint Tropez collection of pink Wolf jewelry boxes, I couldn’t have been more ecstatic. These pink, pebbled leather jewelry boxes suited her just perfectly!
Created with a patented technology that is designed to prevent any stored sterling silver from tarnishing for up to thirty-five years, these unique cases are ideal for storing all of your precious jewels and gemstones. The Saint Tropez line is more than just a handful of glorified earring boxes. The larger cases come with polished chrome locks and keys, various storage compartments, chrome fittings, and pull out drawers. I’ve found very few competitors who have can compare to the beauty and craftsmanship of these Wolf Designs jewelry boxes.
My mother-in-law is a woman who loves to travel, and loves to deck herself out for the big Mary Kay events she attends every year. These cases were made for travel, and the one I chose should be perfect for her on-the-go needs! There are several sizes to choose from, so you can find just the right size to accommodate your own jewelry collection.
Remember, your cherished jewels are not mere costume jewelry! They should be kept safely stored, especially when traveling, which is what these cases are best for. Just consider their durable leather construction, and sturdy carrying-strap. Ladies, let your jewelry travel in style.
The Saint Tropez Collection starts with a 4.5″w x 3.25″d x 6″h Mini-Chest Case priced at thirty bucks.
It also has:
* A 8.75″w x 4″d x 0.75″h Jewel Roll with zipped compartments and ring band that is removable, for thirty-nine dollars
* A 11.25″w x 4.25″d x 2″h Safe Deposit Box design that is great for storage or long travels, priced at forty-five dollars
* A 8″w x 6″d x 4.5″h Small Jewelry Case at ninety dollars, that features compartments and a pull-out drawer
* A Medium Jewelry Case, 10″w x 7.5″d x 5.75″h, that is a larger version of the Small Jewelry Case with more compartments, more drawers and with a small travel box inside – one-hundred and thirty-five dollars
* And finally, the grand 12″w x 9″d x 7″h Large Jewelry Case which offers the most storage of all for one-hundred and eighty-nine dollars.
I played it safe and chose the Mini-Chest Wolf Jewelry Box for my Mother-in-law, and she adored it. I’d also like to note that all these cases come in a selection of colors. You could choose white jewelry boxes or black jewelry boxes as well as the pink, all in the same fantastic design!